Adriatic Chic | A Wedding of Wanderlust
As, high-school sweethearts, Micala & Scott have always shared a deep passion for travel. They fell in love over their many memorable adventures and have lived in various places around the world, so we knew their perfect wedding day would be infused with this sense of wanderlust. Inspired by their international love, we created a beautiful Adriatic Chic look based on their most treasured Mediterranean adventures. To build this aesthetic, we incorporated a variety of stone pots and olive branches among fresh blooms and natural fabrics to highlight rustic, European style tables.
Vibiana served as the perfect venue for this globe-trotting couple and enhanced the European theme even further with its stunning cathedral design. The ceremony was set with a beautiful floral cross and a flood of illuminated prayer candles upon Vibiana’s breathtaking alter created the perfect backdrop for Micala & Scott’s vows.
Micala’s bridesmaid’s dresses brought to light a soft color palette that we mixed into the stark white and rustic tones of the ceremony and reception. Muslin pouches with a custom gold monogram stamp were a beautiful touch as favors on each placesetting and hand-painted, rich wood table numbers tied together both soft and light color schemes.
Thanks to all the vendorsPart of the amazing day!
- Planning, Design & Production: A Good Affair, Wedding & Event Production
- Venue & Catering: Vibiana
- Photographer: Brian Leahy Photography
- Ceremony Strings - Quartet & Band: Bob Gail Special Events
- Florist: Nisie's Enchanted Florist
- Chairs: Luna Party Rentals
- Wood Tables: Found Vintage Rentals
- Other Rentals: Classic Party Rentals
- Bakery: Intricakes
- Beaded Head Piece: Ava May Designs
- Beauty: Collette Silva
- Invitations: Paper Plane Paperie