A Rustic Ranch Wedding | Natalie & Peter
Natalie and Peter’s ceremony and reception at The Ranch was full of rustic details that we couldn’t get enough of. Vintage doors framed the aisle and an old armoire featured decorative details that gave the scene a nostalgic yet whimsical feel. An arch of lush florals and greenery framing the bride and groom was the perfect backdrop for the beautiful couple. There were also other special details including the custom escort card wall and the wood bar. We must also admit that we are still having sweet, sweet dreams about that donut wall!
Thanks to all the vendorsPart of the amazing day!
- Planning & Design: A Good Affair Wedding & Event Production
- Venue & Catering: The Ranch at Laguna Beach
- Florist: Little Hill Designs
- Ceremony Musician: Tomoko Sato
- Cocktail Hour & Reception Music: Rembrandt
- Photographer: Josh Elliott
- Videographer: 618 Studios
- Makeup: Missy Finlay
- Hair: Ashley Wahler
- Vintage Furniture: Found Vintage Rentals
- Other Rentals: Classic Party Rentals
- Cake: Susie Cakes
- Desserts: Krispy Kreme