Destination Vintage Chic
When searching for a destination location for their intimate affair, Susan & Kenneth trusted A Good Affair to secure the perfect spot to say their “I Dos”. Their requirements? A breathtaking ocean view, luxurious amenities and a romantic, private dining experience.
The Loft at The Montage in Laguna Beach served as the perfect venue for both their ceremony and reception . Natalie was thrilled to design the perfect wedding day that highlighted a romantic palette of blushes and greenery while focusing on each delicate detail that would pull together this intimate affair.
Along with sunny, southern California themed welcome baskets, guests were wowed by Susan & Kenneth’s beautiful ceremony on the lawn, featuring a stunning ocean view and grand floral arch. Wood pedestals with stone urns marked the beginning of the aisle and vintage wood lanterns added to the rustic chic decor.
At the reception, guests dined at a single long wood table featuring vintage plateware, lush floral arrangements, delicate silk ribbon adornments and an enormous peony bloom at each place setting.
Check out their feature in Modern Luxury Weddings California here!
Thanks to all the vendorsPart of the amazing day!
- Planning & Design: A Good Affair, Wedding & Event Production
- Venue, Catering & Cake: Montage Laguna Beach
- Ceremony Musician: Scott Cummings
- Florist: Little Hill Floral Designs
- Photoghrapher: Jessica Claire
- Vintage Rentals: Found Vintage Rentals
- Linens: Luxe Linen
- Chairs: Luna Party Rentals
- Vintage China/Glassware: Otis & Pearl
- Hair & Makeup: Beach Bridal Beauty